Thursday, January 14, 2016

Three Miles Below...A dramatic short story



I've had the pleasure of highlighting many authors' books and making book trailers for them over the course of the last several weeks, and I plan to continue doing this. However, I took a brief break to make a trailer for my short story, Three Miles Below. It's an older story of mine, but I feel it's a solid piece despite the fact I've grown significantly as a writer since then. Below is some more information if you have any interest. Some people like my twist at the end...but others not so much. :)

"When an earthquake hits, Mackenzie and two of his co-workers are forced to take shelter in a refuge chamber three miles below ground, uncertain of the damage around and above them. Weighing their options, the three must decide whether to stay put or take their chances climbing to the surface, though making it to ground level is just half of the battle."

Book Trailer:

https://youtu.be/Ypf6fbjxbcQ

Amazon Page:

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Miles-Below-Kevin-Hopson-ebook/dp/B009YFX84M/ref=la_B006XVDMT6_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1452781291&sr=1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment